Sandra S. Salley
- Family Law
- Litigation & Appeals
Sandra S. Salley is a life long resident of the State of Louisiana. She grew up in Shongaloo, LA where she attended and graduated salutatorian from Shongaloo High School. After high school graduation, Sandra attended Louisiana Tech University, in Ruston, Louisiana where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Several years later, Sandra developed an interest in the field of law and began to pursue her J.D. degree at Tulane Law School. Upon graduation from law school in 1987, she embarked on a career as a solo practitioner and has been serving clients in Metairie, Louisiana area since that time.
After ten years of solo practice, Sandra's daughter, Laurel A. Salley joined the firm, thereby creating Salley & Salley, LLC. Together, they operate a successful law practice which can be attributed to their commitment to the legal field and their unique ability to develop and maintain professional attorney client relationships.
Sandra Salley lives in Metairie, and also owns a farm in Mississippi, where she raises horses and grows many fruits and vegetables.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1987
- Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisiana
- B.A. - 1965
- Major: Psychology
- Louisiana, 1987
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 1987 to Present
- Jefferson Bar Association, Member, 1987 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Family Law Specialist
- Recognized as a Top Attorney in Louisiana, 2007
- National Register's Who's Who in Executives and Professionals, 2005-2006