Metairie Family Law Attorneys, Practicing Exclusively in Family Law
Sandra Salley founded the firm in 1989, and her daughter, Laurel Salley, joined her in 1998 to create the mother-daughter law firm of Salley & Salley, LLC. This family dynamic helps us to truly understand the needs of our clients and their families. In every case we handle, our commitment to our clients is apparant, and many of our clients come from referrals. Throughout the years, we have earned a strong reputation for positive results. It is much more difficult and costly to attempt remedy a case that has been mishandled than to entrust your case to a qualified attorney from the start.
We Understand Families Because We Are One
We focus on an extensive range of family law matters, including:
To speak to one of our experienced attorneys for solutions to your family law issues, call 504-837-5499 to arrange a consultation at our Metairie law office, or contact us by email.
Our careers are devoted to representing families with an extensive variety of family law matters, including:
- Divorce — uncontested, contested, financially complex partitions and military divorce
- Child support, custody and visitation, child relocation, and paternity
- Spousal support
- Community property division
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Name Changes for adults and minors
- Grandparents' rights and stepparent adoptions
- Modification of Judgments
- Restraining orders and protective orders
- Step-parent Adoptions
- Wills and Successions
- Power of Attorneys
- Litigation and Appeals
Contact us today for your confidential consultation with one of our experienced New Orleans family law attorneys, who will protect your interests and advocate passionately on your behalf, at 504-837-5499, or by email.